Dog Rocks is the all natural way straight from Australia to help reduce the effects of grass burn caused by your dog urinating on your lawn.
Made from an Australian paramagnetic igneous rock, Dog Rocks should be placed within your dogs water bowl, and lasts up to 2 months.
This needs to be your dog’s main water source, as additional water from other sources can dilute the results.
After using the product for 5 weeks, you will start to notice a change in your lawns appearance, new lawn burn patches should not appear.
Dog Rocks is an all natural product, as such the product may vary in size and properties.
- Replace your Dog Rocks® every 2 months and for best results, refresh the water at night every two to three days, topping up in between
- If your dog removes the rocks from the water bowl, you can place the rocks in a jug (max 2 litres) and fill the water bowl from the jug. Keep the jug topped up at all times
- If you use a large amount of fertilizer on your lawn, it is best to reduce these quantities as it could reduce the effectiveness of Dog Rocks®
- Dog Rocks® may not work as well for a dog or bitch eating a lot of red meat. If you can reduce the red meat content in their diet, you should be able to enjoy a green lawn all year round
- Dog Rocks® isn’t a miracle cure! It won’t bring dead lawns back to life right away, you may need to re-sew and water, but in 9 out of 10 cases it will stop new patches from forming with continual use.
- Please read all instructions for use and remember you need 1 whole pack or 200g of Dog Rocks in every 2 litres of water.