Animal Crackers (Petersfield) Limited Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 28/11/2022
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site and also for all transactions made by UK retail customers via email, telephone or any other method of ordering. Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using our services.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (you, customer) (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Animal Crackers (Petersfield) Ltd.
They do not affect your statutory rights.
- Company – (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Animal Crackers (Petersfield) Ltd, 13 Dragon Street, Petersfield, GU31 4JN.
- Device – means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- Service – refers to the website.
- Terms & Conditions – (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Website – refers to Animal Crackers (acrackers.co.uk).
- You – means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Animal Crackers (Petersfield) Ltd. (Animal Crackers, ‘we’, ‘us’ ‘our’) is a limited company registered in England and Wales with Company number 06632467. Our registered address is The Ivy House, 1 Folly Lane, Petersfield, England, GU31 4AU, with a trading address at 13 Dragon Street, Petersfield, GU31 4JN.
You can contact us by:
- Telephoning 01730 264641
- Emailing email@example.com
- Or writing to 13 Dragon Street, Petersfield, GU31 4JN
Purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Our Contract with You
- By purchasing directly from Animal from our website in-store, or by phone, you the consumer are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Before you place an order or use this website, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us by the methods stated above.
- This website was created to sell our products solely in the UK. These Terms & Conditions apply to UK customers only.
- Our Products
- Product information and images were correct at the time of publishing.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- If our supply of the products is delayed or not available by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Your Right to Cancellation
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible, provided the order has not already been prepared or dispatched.
- If it is possible, we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply, or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
- Animal Crackers will refund you if you find that products arrive in an unsatisfactory condition.
- We are not able to accept returns for frozen goods unless they are faulty or not as described.
- For damaged/defrosted goods we must have supporting photos within 12 hours of delivery being made to you. You must contact us before you dispose of any damaged/defrosted goods so that we can advise you as to whether we wish to arrange collection.
- You may also return an item if you have changed your mind within 14 days of purchase. Contact our customer service on 01730 264641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
- If you are returning because you have changed your mind, you are responsible for the transport of goods back to our store at 13 Dragon Street, Petersfield, GU31 4JN within our operating hours stated on our website.
- We will pay the costs of return:
- If the products are faulty or mis described; or
- If you are ending the contract because we have told you the product is unavailable, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control, or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
- Our rights to Cancellation and to Make Changes
- We may offer you an alternative product if the one you have purchased is not available. You do not have to accept this product and can request a refund instead.
- We may have to suspend the stock of a product at short notice to account for supply problems, changes to the product and/or information and/or ingredients.
- Payment & Taxes
- Our products can be ordered directly from our website or by placing an order over the telephone with one of our staff members.
- All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in Sterling GBP (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate of 20%.
- Some products, such as those supplied to working dogs, will be priced with 0% sales tax (VAT). This will be stated on the product’s page.
- We accept online payments in a secure environment by credit or debit card.
- If using a debit or credit card you must be aged 18 years or over, with full authority to use it, to submit an order.
- If for any reason there is an issue with payments at the time of checkout, please contact us by phone or email as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
- Click and Collect
- When using our click and collect service, you will be emailed a confirmation of your collection day and time for your goods. The allotted time slot will usually be within our standard operating hours stated on our website.
- We aim to have your order ready for collection within two working days.
- Deliveries are only available to addresses within a 7km radius of the store.
- You are responsible for providing the correct name and address for delivery.
- Free delivery will be provided for purchases over £45.
- For purchases under £45, a flat rate of £5 will be charged.
- If you fail to read these terms correctly, mis-order with the wrong delivery, and require a refund, a £3.50 admin fee will be charged.
- Discount vouchers/codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, code, or promotional offer unless stated otherwise.
- Promotions cannot be used after the stated end date.
- Only one promotion code/voucher may be used per order.
Use of This Website Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible to purchase products on this website , you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Stipulate a billing address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable.
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
- External Links
- Animal Crackers’ website may have links to other linked unaffiliated to us. Clicking links to these websites is at the risk of the customer. We are not responsible for any content on these websites.
- Zero Tolerance Policy
- Animal Crackers has a zero-tolerance policy for abuse to our staff or the use of threats. Any example of this will result in your order being cancelled. Your details will be retained by us to prevent any future purchases from being considered. This applies to emails, telephone calls, and face-to-face communications in-store.
- Copyright and Trademark
- The contents of this website, including text pictures, designs, logos, are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Animal Crackers (Petersfield) Ltd.
- You must not use trademarked material displayed on this website without the expressed written permission of Animal Crackers.
- All complaints should be directed to:
Animal Crackers (Petersfield) Ltd.